Monday, January 23, 2012

Little Tot Rocking Chair

Good morning!  I have a chair re-do project for you today!  I found this cute little rocking chair at a garage sale for a VERY great price.....that I JUST couldn't pass up.  This little chair was in great condition but I thought it needed a new paint job......just a little added pizzazz.  Here is my little chair before.....


Here is my after picture of my lil' chair.....I lightly sanded and cleaned it and then primed it with a can of Kilz spray paint.  After the recommended drying time, I sprayed it with Krylon's glossy white paint.  It needed two coats....I usually don't spray a lot of my furniture, however, just looking at those tiny spindles made my neck hurt.  After it completely dried, I lightly distressed the corners of the chair.  I then created a star stencil out of contact paper using my cricut machine and painted an aqua star on the seat of the chair.  I like how it turned out...how about you?  
Make it a great day!
Jackie

Linking up to:
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment