Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mudroom

So today I repainted the little room that you walk into from the garage.  It is a really little room, it makes it feel a little claustrophobic when everyone is coming in at once.  Also the door went into the wall and we had to re patch the wall.  I also had put this bench with a little shelf underneath, hoping that is where all the shoes that we don't wear on a regular basis would go. 





Well let's just say the bench was just taking up valuable space.


I actually liked the green color on the walls, but that paint was all gone.  So I went with the boring beige, but actually like how it came out.  I feel like it looks cleaner and more open and not so dark.  I also painted the door a white so I think that opens it up even more.  I was pretty impressed that my husband actually appreciated the change too...and let's be honest they don't usually notice the small things.:)

So here are the after....





A little more room to walk in, a little basket for the hats, gloves, and even my son's little shoes.  The shelf is getting used so far...so no tripping over the shoes.  I hope you like it.  Until next time...Kim

Linked to:  Funky Polka Dot Giraffe  Coastal Charm  Making the world Cuter  Skip to my Lou  sewchatty  thegirlcreative

Pin It!

1 comment: