Friday, March 9, 2012

Modge Podge, Hodge Podge?

Happy Friday!  The week has come to an end.  I hope you had a good one.  This one was finally more productive than the last.  I am thinking, that since I had a day to myself it makes all the difference in the world!  I do love my kids, but sometimes I think I just need a few moments to myself, hopefully all the moms out there agree.  So anyway, I finally think I got the modge podge thing.  So I had a canvas that I had put fabric over awhile ago, it was hanging in my bathroom.  I was switching things up and I decided it was time for a change.  So on my wonderful 5 hours off, I was browsing in some fun stores, and came across this paper.  My sisters tease me about my birds, but I have to say I am just drawn to them.:)  So here is the before.


It's not like I didn't like it, I mean it's pretty fun fabric.  I just didn't have a place for it anymore.  All I did was use the modge podge, and I did go pretty slow, I do have a few wrinkles, but it's what makes it right?  Nothing is supposed to be perfect.  ;)  Well that is my motto anyway.  Here is the after.



I love how it turned out, or maybe I just love the paper, or the birds....  Anyhow it was something to change up the picture on my shelf for awhile.  I hope you have a great weekend!!  Until next time...Kim

Linked to:
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love this paper too! Looks great, glad I found you at Weekend Wander.

    ReplyDelete