Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Monday and I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend. It always goes by a little bit too fast, but I am excited to share with you my latest project that I dug up from my basement. This summer I had purchased this old metal cabinet. Even though it had a few dents and scraps I just fell in love with it. I always think that there is a story to be told in each dent or scratch. I wanted to fix it up though, soI scrubbed it down, put a coat of kilz on it, and picked out this fun aqua color from my basement (the color just screamed out to me for this piece). The top was looking a little beat up too so I took a magic eraser (love those things...takes out any marks) and I polished it up. Here are the before and after pictures. Hope you like it!! Enjoy the rest of your week...Jessica
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment