Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Pillows

So I just updated a couple pillows that my dear sister Jackie made for me for Christmas one year.  I really did like them, and my kids must of too.  They were a little destroyed.  I think they were meant for more decoration, but you know with kids everything get used.

So here is the before of one, I forgot to take a picture of the other one.


Cute right?  Just a little well used.  So here are the after......




So what do you think?  Until next time...Kim

Linked To: TodaysCreative Blog  FunkyPolkaDotGiraffe  SewChatty  Tipjunkie  Craftomaniac  Sumossweetstuff  thecreativeitchboutique  SewCanDo HopeStudios
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job!! Cushions just make a space so much more cozy don't they?
    Plus they're easy to change when they get tired :)

    ReplyDelete