Friday, April 6, 2012

New Light Switch

So here is something that I actually saw at a friends house. So I have to say I can't take credit for it, but it is a good idea and spices things up a little bit. Everything in my house is a little dated...so I am trying to make it my own. I feel as if I had built my house, things would of built or done a little different, but probably all of you think the same. That is what we are all trying to do, switch things up without spending a fortune.(excuse the pun:))

So here I just took my covers to my light switches and I have to say I am loving modge podge. What took me so long I have no idea!!

So before:



And after:




What do you think? I like them...Hopefully you do too! Until next time...Kim

Linked To:  Funkypolkadotgiraffe   House of Hepworths  somewhatsimple  Katies Nesting Spot      
Allie Makes  Shabbynest  Chic ona Shoestring Decorating  Whipperberry  ThirtyHandmadeDays  Hodge Podge Life
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment