Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sweet Little Rocking Chair

Good morning!! The sun is shining and it looks as if we are going to have another beautiful day. I love this time of year!! I hope you all had a great Memorial weekend. I went up to my parents camp for the weekend and brought our little girl there for the first time. It's kind of fun to bring our kids to places that we grew up at.
Today I am going to share with you a cute, really old rocking chair that I painted. I primed it with kilz, which took forever because of all the spindles, and then I sprayed it with white paint. It didn't have a seat so my husband made a seat for it and covered it with this sweet, floral fabric. I was thrilled with how it turned out. I think I might put it in her nursery. It's so dainty and sweet that i think it would match perfectly. Here are the before and after pictures. Have a great rest of the week!! ~ Jessica

 
Linked up to these fabulous parties ~
Pin It!

1 comment: