Thursday, January 12, 2012

Home Depot Planters Find A New Purpose

I was at Home Depot the other day and stumbled upon a great deal!  They were selling 15" planters for $4.93, originally marked at $19.98.  I couldn't resist the orange color and quickly picked up two of them and headed for the check-out along with my spray paint that I originally went for.
They really are a fun color orange...the picture doesn't do them justice.  I purchased the planters with the idea of using them to hold all of my son's cars and trains.  These planters are pretty big...and do a great job of housing them all.

I am thinking they may be even cuter with a vinyl label on the front of them using my cricut machine.  I liked these two planters so much that I just happened to be at Home Depot later in the day and picked up two more.  I figure when I no longer need these to house toys, they can always go outside and be used the way they were intended for.
Thanks for reading!
Jackie
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment