Anyway enough explaining and on to the project. I bought these two large cabinets from an estate sale. They were in the basement displaying a bunch of gallons of paint on them. They were looking really rough but I LOVED the look of them with the bottom shutter doors and they seemed to be the perfect size for the two spaces beside our fireplace. Sooooo when I got them home I thought I took a before picture...but I couldn't find it so here is a picture of the door before I got a coat of paint on that. You can see what color they were, which wasn't the problem. The problem was the stains and different splatter paint all over it...along with spider webs and moth balls. :) I painted them a nice shade of gray that I hope will go well with any color we paint the room, which if our next project! I hope you have a fabulous day!!
This is the before picture of my room. I only had one book shelf on one side of the fireplace.
Here is a picture of the door before the pieces were painted. Just so you can see the green that it was.
This is the picture after the pieces are completed and in place. I love how much better it looks.
Linked up to: